Thursday, May 1, 2014

DIY Eye make up remover

Happy Thursday lovelies!

hope everyone is having an amazing day so far, I'm a little okay I suffered a wee bit of an accident yesterday which has led me to be very sore so no gym or swimming for me within the next couple of days but in the meantime I will continue to work on little stuff here and there.

so for what your truly here for! times are rather tough right now especially with money and buying the usual items that we use on a daily basis! we all know that eye make-up remover is a bit expensive (which can range within $8-$11) I usually use the neutrogena remover. so I found on the interwebs and on pinterest an economical way of making your own make up remover.

so what you'll need are:

-an empty clean bottle (like the travel sized ones)
-baby oil
-baby shampoo
-water


Instructions:

- 1 and 1/2 table spoons of baby shampoo
-1/8 tbs of baby oil
-fill the rest with water

annnnd shake like a Polaroid picture!

and tada!!




enjoy! cause it truly works!


QOTD:

"Don't ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday"

POTD:


FPOTD:


SOTD:


"Turning page"


No comments:

Post a Comment