Wednesday, May 7, 2014

6 things we're tired of hearing from people who haven't seen us in ages

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

okay so we've all had those moments where it's been a very long time that we see certain people friends of the family and what not and it could be for distant reasons or whatever. and of course with me being 26 they decided to ask me those questions we are sorta tired of answering when we see people who haven't seen us in a while....


6. "oh my you've grown!"


Really?? I  didn't know that was in the growth process..who would of known.


5. "you've put on a bit of weight since the last time I saw you."


it's called Netflix.


4. do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?


ummmmmmmmmmm...Had is the keyword.

3. "When are you going to get married??"


I barley wait for a hot pocket to cool off....I don't think I'm even ready for that type of commitment! 

2. "When are you going to start having kids??"


no no no no no no no

1. "What are you planing to do now since your done with school?"


you know I have no idea...but until then I know this bottle of wine will play a big part!


so in the meantime I'm going to dance it off....byyyyyeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment