Monday, April 28, 2014

Music Mondays: Morning Parade

Happy Monday lovelies!

I hope everyone's weekend went amazing!! Mine went fanfreakingtastic! took my graduation pictures, saw my favorite guy ;-) and took my brother out for his birthday so i'm a happy camper!

so I know it's been forever since I've blogged like....FOREVER! life happens and I sorta lost motivation...but 

so back when we had SXSW me and my friend went to the dirty dog to check out a couple of bands and there was this one band in particular that stood out was this band called Morning Parade . they are from Essex and let me tell you this band is pretty bad ass! so here they are check them out cause they are pretty awesome...and cute!




here a couple of pictures from SXSW show!





"Headlights"


"Under the stars"


"Shake the cage"



"Speechless"


QOFTD:

"Don't forget to fall in love with yourself first"

POTD:



FPOTD:





No comments:

Post a Comment