Sunday, May 5, 2013

Revlon Lash Potion mascara Review

Happy Sunday Lovelies!



it's time for another review! and it's about time cause it's been waaaaay to long! actually I have two reviews this one and another one that I will be posting this week.

so a couple of weeks ago when the MTV movie awards were on and during commercials (which always take FOOOOOREVER!) I saw this awesome and amazing commercial for Revlon for their new Lash potion by Grow Luscious and honestly the only reason this commercial caught my attention was because of the pretty colors hahaha they looked like it was part of a kaleidoscope and they reminded me of the earrings I made as well. (picture at the bottom) 



I loved loved loved it!!! the brush is AMAZING! it's waterproof and it really leaves your all long and lushish! it's been a while since I've had a mascara like this like a long long long LOOOOOng time.

 


so I give this product:


A+


see I told you they reminded me of my earrings :-)


Quote of the day:

Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles.


Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:




Song of the day:

"Time to Pretend" MGMT




No comments:

Post a Comment