Monday, May 27, 2013

Music Monday: Olly Murs

Happy Memorial Day Lovelies!


so I am soooo sleepy (been up since 6am) and it's super slow at work today so I figured why not start on todays post :-)

so A couple of weeks ago I heard on the radio this song called "Trouble maker" now I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of this song by now...and if you haven't....shame on you! cause I mean it's a pretty catchy tune so I watched the music video and I noticed more songs from this guy and I will say not only does he look gorgeous, but he is a pretty amazing singer.



Olly Murs participated in The X-Factor back in 2009 becoming the runner up from that season, however like most runner ups got offer a record deal which is pretty amazing.














(Trouble maker)

(dance with me tonight)

(army of two)

(Please don't let me go)

(The Climb cover)


Quote of day:

"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. but, when you're sad you understand the lyrics"

Photo of the day:



Funny Photo of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment