Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1920s style in 2013

Happy Tuesday Lovelies

With last weekends movie release of the "The Great Gatsby" there has been a lot of 1920's inspired fashion circulating that fashion world from beautiful head bands like in the movie to amazing dresses and shoes. So If I lived in the 1920's I think my style would be something like this:

(btw these are all from Modcloth :P)

















an add some amazing jewelry and head pieces like this one!

(from the great Gatsby collection at Tiffany's)
soooo beautiful and hella expensive too! I think I'm going to challenge myself to make one like this or similar to it...idk we'll see :P



Quote of the day: 

"We do not remember days, we remember moments"


Photo of the day:




Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Skinny Love" -Bon Iver

 

No comments:

Post a Comment