Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This Generation is going to shits!

so I think I speak for everyone when I say this new generation or upcomming generation is a pile of shit, I read earlier yesterday about this girl who commited suicied because one of the punks that raped her passed pictures of her when she was being raped by 4 other guys....seriously this shit just makes me sick! in what kind of world do we live in where A. we think rape is perfectly fine and B.re humiliating the victim over again.

where is the justice?! it doesn't matter in what part of the world you are, rape is rape and people who do that should have their junk cut off or at least given the death penalty. and what makes me more angry is these high school girls call her a "slut" because she got rape and how she will always be a slut. come on! people what the fuck is wrong with this generation?! these kids now a days are horrible thinking they can bully other kids whether they are homosexual or ugly or raped and it's unacceptable! parents need to get on their game about control these and sadly this generation is giving a bad name for those who are good kids. all I can say is that if kids keep going at it like this it will probably be the worst generation that I can think of. sad thing is what is done is done this girl took her own life and all because these asshole, these guys who I might add they are still walking free. bullying should be a crime. if you guys wanna read more about the issue you can read it Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment