Sunday, January 6, 2013

Upcoming reading list!

Happy Sunday lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! It's been eventful one for me! along with the amazing game night with my favorite people.

so with being the book whore that I am I made a list of all this new reads I'm looking forward to this year, now some are older books and I'm just recently deciding to read and some are new ones coming out this year (I think) haha


The Beautiful Creatures series:


The Perks of being a Wallflower:



The Infernal Devices series:



Struck by lightning:



The Fault in our Stars:


Life of Pi:





it's gonna be a pretty interesting reading year :P

so what are you planing to read this year?

Happy Reading!

Quote of the day:

"Never ever apologize for anything that makes you happy"


 Photo of the day:


Funny photo of the day:

{LOL}

Song of the day:

"Trouble" -Never Shout Never

No comments:

Post a Comment