Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oh Chapsticks why do you hate us?!



I love all chapsticks all the same......but



damn them sometimes! when I buy a new pack of those guys I only have them for a couple of hours...maybe a day if I'm lucky and then you little bastards always runaway from me...WHY?!  let me love you chapsticks!!! 

and when I can't find a single one I won't even care if I can't find the cherry chapstick I'll go on a mad quest to look for the original one if I can just as long as I can at least find one of you!



I swear I don't think I've finished not one single chapstick in all my adult life, which I think everyone can pretty much relate to and if you have finished one or two well them my hats off to you my good sir or madam!


oh but when I do find that sweet tube of bliss! I'm in love all over again and I forget that I was ever mad at it for running away from me



so please Chapsticks....stop running from us, we just want to finish you that is all :-)



Quote of the day:

"My attitude is based on how you treat me"

Photo of the day:


Funny photo of the day:

like a sir!

Song of the day:

"Starlight" -Muse



No comments:

Post a Comment