Thursday, January 3, 2013

D.I.Y. Envelopes using your old calendar

Happy Thursday Lovelies!

Since it’s a new year it’s time to take down that old calendar and put up our brand spanking new one up. But maybe you don’t want to throw the one you had because of all the pretty pictures, welp there’s a way to put them to good use (ATTENTION SNAIL MAILERS!)

I had a Audrey Hepburn calendar which I completely loved! And I wasn’t ready to part ways with it just yet. So since I have many awesome pen pals who I write to I decided to make their envelopes out of the beautiful photos of the Lovely Audrey.  So I went ahead a made a step by step tutorial to make envelopes {Enjoy!}


What you'll need:
-any calender
-adhesive tape runner
Step 1:


Step 2:


{fold the two across each other as above.}

Step 3:


{fold the bottom corner in wards above the other two flaps}

Step 4.


{use the tape runner to roll on the corner of the flaps}


and vuala!

Envelopes!



They are ready to send to your favorite people!



Happy crafting!



Quote of the day:

"Music is my escape from all this bullshit"

Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:


Oh chat roulette

Song of the day:

"what makes you beautiful" one direction




4 comments:

  1. Cute DIY! I have some awesome pic's to send to you that I found on Pinterest! Oooooooooo. How do I follow you on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      oooo yay I can't wait to see them!
      you can look me up by email on GFC i think, try ohhemgeeboutique@gmail

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Bri! I totally want to do that and send my sister some stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! :D I forgot to leave one on your desk last night and I forgot I'll give it to you on sunday.

      Delete