Monday, December 17, 2012

Music Mondays: Ed Sheeran


Lately I have been listening to a lot of Ed Sheeran, I just started getting into his music not too long ago I would always see tweets and images on imgfave about him I got curious and decided to check it out. wen on youtube and the first song I listened of his was "Give me love"....OMFG! I fell in love with that song! pretty much fell in love with the guy hahaha so after hearing this track I decided to check it out on Itunes and bought the album and let me just say I loved every track!

"Give me Love"


"The A-Team"

"Lego House"

"Drunk"


This would probably be one of the best albums I've purchased on ITunes. I can't wait to him open for Taylor Swift In May 2013! kinda bummed though cause I just found out he's going to be at Stubbs next month and tickets are sold out! I wasn't surprised he's a great artist.....I still got a couple of weeks till the 19 there's gotta be someone who wants to sell them :P fingers crossed! >.<



Quote of the day:

"if you are ever looking for me in a crowd of people, look for the girl with the BIGGEST smile."

Photo of the day:




Funny photo of the day:




Song of the day:

"Kiss me" Ed Sheeran






No comments:

Post a Comment