Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Oats understands me!

Hello my Lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far, alas  I am stuck here at work (meh!!!) so it's been a few days since my last post and honestly my brain decided have a massive fart session so since then I've had a bit of trouble on what to write next and honestly I should of thought of some stuff this past week since it's been dead here at work, of course my dear friend procrastination was tagging along allllll week. so anywho I was surfing the net today and thought "I haven't been on the Oatmeal's website in a while" for those who don't know who the Oatmeal is...SHAME ON YOU! now go slap yourself silly...totally kidding! The Oatmeal is a guy who makes these hilarious comics and quizzes for entertainment basically it's his blog and some times he rants but at the same time he have a very very valid point. trust me you will be entertained with this website! as I was saying before I went all ADD I was on his website and saw a new comic called some thoughts and musings about making things for the web and it's exactly how I feel, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only blogger who feels like this hahaha

so yeah I think you should check out the website, have fun, take quizzes entertain yourselves!



No comments:

Post a Comment