Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rewind: August!

Hello my Lovelies! Happy September!

wow I can't freaking believe it's September already!? this year seriously just flew by!
just think in a couple of days it will officially be fall season! ^_^ well except here in Texas since we seem to be all summer pretty much all year haha. but still I'm ready for the cozy shoes, hoodies, warm cozy nights I'm ready!!!

as for the month of August to be honest nothing eventful happened or I happened to do anything productive...I guess you could say I was procrastinating through the whole month! lol


actually I have no excuse in procrastinating, let's just say I've been in a rather in a bit of a funk, just a little sad that I can't go back to school to finish my review class cause one i owe like $200 to the school and my class is like around $700 sadly my financial aid can't cover it cause it's just a 2 credit class and it needs to be a 3 credit class :-( the fall semester starts Oct 9th and even if I could go to school to finish I can't cause I'm having surgery again boooo! so looks like I will have to go in January which will be okay it's just been a little hard lately cause we have bills  not a lot of them their your generic (electric, gas, water etc) but usually in the summer days it gets insanely hot it's impossible not to have anything on in the house. but with the cooler days to come everything should be a little normal and hopefully I'll have some cash saved up for school!
(this is how I was feeling this past month lol)

but non the less I do have quite a few things going on this month, my mom's getting surgery on her foot (waaaa) basically to correct a heel spur issue, I'm building up a little more merchandise for First Thursday probably going to do that the first week of October, new D.I.Y projects and other stuff i have in my head I just can remember hahaha. so I hope everyone has a great weekend!




Quote of the day:

"I've learned that we are responsible for what we do. no matter how we feel."


Photo of the day:
I miss Polly Pockets!...actually I had this one lol




Funny Photo of the day:






Song of the day:

"what I have left" -Mike Bones







No comments:

Post a Comment