Monday, September 10, 2012

My Fall Bucket list

Hello Lovelies!

It's Monday again (boooo!) which today isn't so bad...a little weird cause were back to dressing up at work *no more casual days* it's slow which I like it means I get to study for a few hours in between calls! so I know I'm getting ahead of myself since fall isn't here for a couple of weeks but I just can't wait!!! and you'll see why with tomorrow's post :P so I have found a sort of fall bucket list on where......you guessed Pinterest :P

Fall Bucket List:

[ ]Make Leaf art
[ ] Go to a Pumpkin patch
[ ] Enjoy a bonfire with smores!
[ ] Make Carmel apples
[ ] Decorate (carve or paint) a pumpkin
[ ] picnic
[ ] Take a Nature walk
[ ]Have a photoshoot in the leafs


Enjoy!


Quote of the day:

"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings."

-Salvador Dali


Photo of the day:





Funny Photo of the day:

[snap snap]




No comments:

Post a Comment