Wednesday, September 19, 2012

3 steps to be a little more organized


Hello Lovelies! I'm back yesterdays surgery went very well my mom is still in a little pain but it's normal we brought her home yesterday afternoon and getting a lot of rest, if you had my mother in your prayers thank you! 

so for those who know me I'm not very organized per say, However I do try to be organized cause it makes my crazy busy life very much easier! so lately I've been more organized and it's actually helped me so much more I get everything I need to do done. so I thought I'd share with all you beautiful people how to be a little more organized on a daily basis.


1. Write everything down.

Pretty Basic I know, but if you actually write down everything you need to have done within the week and just pick the days to do it on it will become much more easier and the chances of forgetting what your needing to do are very slim. for example I when I'm not busy or doing anything Especially on Sundays I just get a piece of paper write down everything I need to do for the new week post topics, Dr appointments, classes etc and then I just pick the day I need to do each and everything I wrote down I mean yeah it can be a little hectic and you may encounter brain farts along the way but trust me it will be worth it in the long run.


2. Getting ready for the following day.

I have a very very very bad habit of being late to almost everything!I try not to be but I can't help it lol mainly cause I don't know what I want to wear for the new day so I just started to pick out what I'm going to wear the following day, fix my lunch bag, have my purse ready that way I leave the house at a decent time! you do this and you'll be good.


3. A clean room is a happy and organized Room.

plain and simple if your room is clean and you know where everything is then it will be easier to find whatever your looking for and not to mention it's quite relaxing when it's clean.




I hope these 3 tips help you all in the future :-) 

Happy Wednesday!



Quote of the day:

"If Two people are meant to be together, Eventually they'll find their way back"


Photo of the day:

Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Tomorrow never knows" Alison Mosshart & Carla Azar





No comments:

Post a Comment