Monday, August 6, 2012

Top 5 Monday

Good Morning Lovelies! I hope everyone had a fantastic week along with a fantastic weekend!


I had a great week and weekend since it was my birthday and one of my Best Friends wedding so it was a real eventful week. just an FYI I'm going to start doing the "top 10" and the instragram sats every other week now and the top 10 will be known as top 5 hahaha, since It seems I have a short extension spand and forget what I'm suppose to write about hahaha no but seriously though I don't have that but it's kinda like I do hahaha.



Top 5:

5. Nail polish


4. Rain



3 Chile Rellenos



2. La Patisserie



1. Weddings






Quote of the day:

"Love isn't who you can see yourself with. it's who can't see yourself without"

-Jared Leto



Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:




Song of the day:

































2 comments:

  1. OMG i can't stop looking at the Dumbo ride. LOL! Taylor and I put badges on our blog! Get some!
    love you
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i love that picture i can't stop looking at it either it's just too funny hahaha!

      wooo! where did ya get them? i've been looking but didn't have much luck on how to make one

      Delete