Monday, July 2, 2012

Top 10 Monday!

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I know I been non-existant for a week and half now and I'm sowwie! I am preparing myself for First Thursday here in Austin I know a lot of other states have these or even first saturdays as well if you have never heard of it let me shed a little light. First Thursday is where local artist and vendors rent a spot on S. Congress to showcase their business or art, it happens the first Thursday of every month.

So me and my friend Yvette have decided to participate for this month so I have been busy making new merchandise and contacting(at least trying to) people who we would need to rent a spot from. let me tell you it's not easy no one has been able to point us in the right direction so hopefully we talk with someone before the 5th. so that is where I have been last week! hehehe


Top 10:

10. Home cooked meals
9. Coffee
8. Sun block
7. Zazzle
5.BBQ
4.Fireworks
3.The Amazing Spiderman
2.TED
1.Tubbing!



Quote of the day

"Don't limit your challenges, Challenge your limits!"


Photo of the Day:

{Someday}


Funny photo of the Day:

{hahaha yes!!}


Song of the day:

"Iris" The Goo Goo Dolls



1 comment:

  1. Love your new fabrics these will be fun to play with..
    click here: https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete