Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Knot free string!


Hello my Lovelies

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. sorry I have been away for about two weeks it's just been a roller coaster ride lately but everything is good! i have news too so I will no longer be posting about the monthly birchboxes (AWWWW!) sad yes I know but the reason I canceled it was because I'm a bit tight with bills at the moment so I had to cancel a couple of subscriptions and Birchbox was one of them so maybe in the future I start it up again or get another subscription, if you guys know of any others other than glossybox, myglam or birch let me know!

So lately I have been messing around with different color strings as in adding it to the jewelry and what "knot" hahaha bad pun lol so I was tired of it being in knots like this:


so what I decided to take a more organized route so I won't be angry and annoyed half of the time hahaha so this is what i decided to do

so pretty much what you will need is clothes pins and your colorful string


easy peasy fun!



Quote of the Day:

"You have Bewitched me, body and soul."

-Mr. Darcy


Photo of the day:



Funny Photo of the day:

(Turtles can be jerks too!)

Song of the day:

"Breath of Life"

-Florance + the Machine






No comments:

Post a Comment