Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Current want/obssesion list: July

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!!

It's the middle of the week and we are almost close to Friday!
I've noticed that lately that my want list has been getting a little longer than it usually is and not to mention I've been obsessed with a new celebrity! well technically not so new I've watched him in other stuff as well, anywho!! here's my July wish list!

1. White Vanity


2.Urban Decay Naked 2


3. Animaniacs DVD's


4. This Fossil Watch



5. a pair of TOMS



I'm only going to put 5  items cause the list is too long hahaha.

as for My Current Celebrety obsession/crush is Andrew Garfield. and know it's not because he's in the "Amazing Spider-man" i've seen his work before in Never let me go, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus & was on a two part episode on Doctor Who's Daleks in Manhattan. my friends ask me why I like him and honestly I just think he's very attractive in nerdy way....and AND he's British!!!


(see!!! lol)




I hope you all had a great Wednesday!


Quote of the day:

"You're off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way"

-Dr Seuss


Photo of the day:

(it's official Christian Bale is awesome for visiting the Shooting Victims of Colorado!)



Funny Photo of the day:
















2 comments:

  1. Omg i'm stealing that vanity picture for my girlie room inspiration wall. Cute! We can watch Animaniacs at my house! James got me the dvds. I didn't know Bale did that, how sweet!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really!!!! we need to have a cartoon night!

      Delete