Tuesday, June 19, 2012

yay!! Nothing but a Pigeon

Hello Lovelies! I hope everyone had fantastic weekend!


so my dear friend Taylor from Nothing but a Pigeon was kind enough to feature some of my Jewelry pieces on her wonderful blog. I've know Taylor for a couple of years now and she's a amazing talented lady and also very fashionable! i love her sense of style and she makes the most amazing Felt and Crochet characters!   some might remember a picture I posted of my nephew Rene having a ball chewing his little toy

you've guessed right she made it for my baby nephew and he love his little octy!

Thank you Taylor for featuring me on you blog :-) here are some of the amazing pictures she took




I'm so grateful to have such amazing and talented friends.

Go and check out Nothing but a Pigeon out and while your at it don't forget to check her Etsy store





No comments:

Post a Comment