Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Room Improvement pt 1!

Happy Thursday Lovelies!


so at the present moment I am getting ready to have a room make over O_O 
yup that's right a makeover, my room doesn't feel like a room where I would love to be in ya know but I am not a rich girl who has a huge room and a huge house, we have a medium sized 4 bedroom house which I am entirely grateful for because God has blessed us with this home.  but nether than less my room is a studio size....long story short 7 years ago when we first moved here my mom gave me the choice to pick my room but since I was still a brat at the sweet age of 17 I never picked it and I was stuck with what was left over hahaha anywho I love my room but at the same time my room is my office/studio as well it looks.......cluttered so I decided to make my closet into a little office which works perfectly but I hate having to clear and dirting my "office space" when I'm painting or working with the Jewelry so I had an Idea on how to have a reasonable clean and efficient room/studio/office in just one studio bedroom and yeah sure I can always build a little shed out in the backyard or have my studio in the garage.

Trust me I have thought of that very well I decided not to either one for the same reason, I do not have the money for it nor enough help for it. My Father has a bad back and I refuse for him to help me build it I rather him be okay than his back hurting helping me, and also another reason why I don't do it in the garage is cause in the summer it's sooooooo hot! I know this because I did it one summer......I couldn't work properly cause sweat was messing my work and in my eyes the whole time hahahaha. and the backyard is out of the question since it's summer and hot snakes are out and about also I'm terrified of snakes and I mean terrified! Phobia and what not but I do live by a sort of large field and am too scared to step foot out the back yard hahaha. so starting this weekend I will be starting my little room makeover starting with the closet/office area I will paint it and re-decorate it like I would like my little dream office area to be like.


as you can see my clothes are still present in the closet hahaha 

1 comment:

  1. I spent six hours in my room yesterday moving furniture, hanging pictures, etc. I am worn out today! I'm still not finished! I did make those leopard shelves though and hung them : )

    ReplyDelete