Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DIY File Holder Decor

Happy Tuesday my lovelies!

It truly has been a very very long day so basically I went to sleep at 3am which I don't do offten but considering since I'm addicted to this new pen pal website and talking to my British and Aussie pals I was also drafting and editing today's blog and I finally finished and so I know I hit that "save" button and since I am a little paranoid at times I even hit the damn button twice....maybe three times. so this morning as I was having Breakfast before I left for work I decided to get on the blogger app on my phone and publish the post since to my knowledge I was done and it was ready to go so when it showed me on the internet all it showed me was the pictures about the file holder and a picture of me and the other brotha skyping! i was soooooo livid! cause I know I hit that save button 3 times to be sure this didn't happen....so none the less I did have a post for you lovely people but it didn't happen -__- 

however better late than never right! so here we go!

File holder decor! 


Supplies needed:

-File wall holder {@ Target for $9.99}
-Scissors
-Scrapbook paper {any type of design}
-Mod Podge glue





Measure the scrapbook paper on the holder to the right size and cut and after you do so grab the brush, dunk it into the glue and brush it on the surface of the holder like above then grab the paper and place it on the designated area and smooth it out until it's pretty and smooth let it dry for 5 minutes. then just repeat on the other surfaces.
 and 


taaaaada!

[I couldn't get the edges well but oh well right?!]

{you know I had to bust out the close enough guy!}

Photo of the day:

{me and the other brotha skyping...made my night!}

Funny Photo of the day:

{um NO!!!}


Song of the day:

"This is war" -30 Seconds to Mars

Dedicated to Thing 1 and Thing 2 (my brothers Carlos & Erick)




No comments:

Post a Comment