Sunday, May 13, 2012

To my mother....para mi mama

I just want to let you know that I am so proud of you being my mother, you were able to raise us by yourself without the help of anyone else. You are my hero because of you and God I am the person who I am now and for that I thank you I love you with all my heart.

Your daughter


Solo te quiero decier que estoy orgullosa de llamarte mi mama, tu pudistes con nosotros sin la ayuda de nadien mas. Eres mi heroe y gracias a Dios y tu soy la persona que soy hoy en dia y por eso te agradesco te quiero mucho con todo mi corazon.

Tu hija

1 comment:

  1. very cute dedication!!!

    *Much Bliss*
    Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    Stop by and enter~FREE CUSTOM STICKERS GIVEAWAY~ it’s the perfect way to get your ‘brand/blog’ out there!

    ReplyDelete