Monday, May 14, 2012

May's Birchbox Gossip Girl edition

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I'm excited cause I finally got this months Birchbox! I was anticipating for this month because they said it was going to be Gossip Girl based and I love me some GG. oh! before I forget I will no longer post about myglam bags cause I cancelled my supscription because at the time I can only afford one months goodies I probably will rejoin again once I'm back on my feet again.



This months box includes:

-Bvlgari sample spray
-Dr Jart+ waterfuse BB cream
-Ojon Volume advance{volumizing conditioner}
-Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner
-Twistband hair tie
Extra: notecards


I liked all the things I got in the box this month the only thing I wish they could of switch for something else is the twistband....don't get me wrong you can always use a hair tie whenever and where ever it's just.........as a girl we have a lot of them hahaha but I guess i see the point of sending it cause no matter how many we buy they mysteriouly end up dissapearing hahaha.



Quote of the day:

"Love isn't who you can see yourself with, it's who you can't see yourself without"

-Jared Letto

Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Young Folks"  Peter Bjorn and John.




{Happy with Sprinkles}






2 comments:

  1. I tried to sign on to get my subscription started with Birchbox and their page was acting crazy! How is the eyeliner? I agree about the hair tie...I have tons and can only seem to find one (which is the one I end up using all the time and the elastic isn't so strong now lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww boo that sucks!I love the eyeliner I'll post a picture up with it on either today or tomorrow but it's soo cute it's a kind of goldish brown the pretty kind hahaha

      Delete