Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daily skin care routine....dusk till dawn

Hello Hello and happy Sunday everyone!!!
it's another Lazy sunday and of course it looks gorgeous out here in Austin.
so I have a general question for you all....what's your daily skin care routine? reason why I ask is just simply beacuase I would love to have a different insight on different ways to keep your skin healthy...so far everything I'm doing right now is helping keeping my skin smooth,healthy and with a glow.




I have a very busy schedule with working full time, blogging, taking care of my family and making inventory for Ohh Em Gee. there are sometimes I'm so tired and even I get my 8 hours of sleep I still get dark circles it's not so bad but you can tell if you get close enough and what I started to do was freezing the green tea bags I use for my tea and after they are dry and cold enough I take them out and place them on my eyes for about 10-15 minutes works great if your eyes are puffy or if you've been crying {I know cause I've tried it} and so far they've seem to be working prerfectly.








Quote of the day:

"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find a way back"




Photo of the day:
Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:
"last dance" - Donna Summer {RIP}





1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about trying the tea bag idea for quite some time... this reminds me to try it!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete