Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Update {Happy with Sprinkles}

Happy Wednsday Bloggies!!!!
 we are mid week and ready for the Weekend to come fast but to last long ;)

so I'm just wanting to give you all a brief update, I probably won't be posting blogs the next couple of days. I will be having surgery tomorrow! {screams like a kid}I will be having a Ovarian Cyst removed...possibly my right ovary as well so there's a chance I might have one ovary...and yes I can still have children with one ovary hahaha trust me that was my first question when my Doctor was telling me about the surgery. so I will be recovering this coming week enjoying the pain meds hahaha it's a very normal procedure :-) I'll be fine

so I hope you all have a great rest of the week and a awesome weekend I will try to post a update after the surgery and let you know how it went.

Quote of the day:

"What doesn't kill you...Only makes you Stronger"

Photo of the day:

{I love me some Beauty & the Beast!}

Funny Photo of the day:



Song of the Day:
"You & I" Ingrid Micahelson



So what are you all getting into this weekend?



p.s.
I put "happy with sprinkles cause I had a brain Fart and one of the besties said to add something with "happy with sprinkles" :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment