Sunday, April 8, 2012

Top 5 Favorite places in Austin!

Happy Easter everyone!!!! I hope you all are having a great day with you're love ones. I have lived in Austin all of my life and I plan to keep it that way...unless there's an opportunity where I can live at this kick ass new country then...i might just leave hahaha however like everyone I have my top 10 places I absolutly love about Austin <3


1. Half Price Books

{I could spend my whole day there}
2. Zilker park trail
{I love taking a stroll by the water..it feels refreshing}

3. Spider House

4. Motzarts Cafe

{ i love this place I usually go here to study or to just get some reading done}

5. S Congress ave



so tell me.....what are your top 5 places where you're from?


Quote of the day:

"Love is old
Love is new
Love is all
Love is you"

-The Beatles

Photo of the day:



Funny Photo of the Day:

{this is very true}


Song of the Day:

MGMT "Time to Pretend"












No comments:

Post a Comment