Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Locks of Love

Happy Wednesday bloggies!

So for a while I have been thinking I want to help kids who are gravely sick and my main reason why I want to is cause A: I love kids and B: every Child should feel loved, happy and special! So I have decided that I am going to let my hair grow nice and long for a while and then cut it and donate it to Locks of Love aka LOL.


Locks of Love is a non profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.

I have been contemplating to do it for a while because my younger cousin who was diagnosed with Leukemia, Thankfully she went into remission and has been cancer free since then I have been wanting to do something to help Children like my cousin who have to go through this terrible disease so I have decided to go ahead and grow my hair up to 10" and donate it to LOL. every month I will take a picture of how long my hair is getting and when it comes to chop it off I'll have pictures and a video of it.


if you're interesting in knowing more about the organization and see pictures of kids who have received this donation visit http://www.locksoflove.org/


Quote of the day:

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated."
-Oscar Wilde

Photo of the day:



Funny Photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Love you like a Love song"
-Selena Gomez & The Scene







No comments:

Post a Comment