Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April's My glam bag

Happy Tuesday bloggies!
I hope everyone is having a awesome Tuesday! so it's that time again where I show you what Myglam sent us for the month of April.... and I'm to be honest.....I wasn't much thrilled about it, don't get me wrong it's free stuff I get to try and if I like it then I'll buy em but i don't know this time it wasn't as thrilling as the past two months. Maybe it's just me or maybe it has to do who I now have two lip therapy balms however I like this months balm it's smells pretty hahaha anywho so let get to the showing.....


April's Myglam included:
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil "Radium"
-Dermstore lip quench-moisture infused lip treatment
-All-Belle eyelashes
-All over eyeshadow brush and Eyeliner brush

{Urban decay's 24/7 "Radium swatch}

{All-Belle eyelashes glue included}

so here's my question to you all....what do you think of this month's bag?


Quote of the day:

"People should not be afraid of their Governments...Governments should be afraid of their people"

-V for Vendetta

Photo of the day:


{I would love to see an Aurora}

Funny picture of the day:



Song of the day:

"Jumpin jack flash" by The Rolling Stones




2 comments: