Thursday, March 29, 2012

slight Hiatus...

Hello hello my lovelies! it has been almost a month since my last post and not a lot has happened haha to be honest I have just been in lazy mode all month not lazy in everything though I have been working and what not....actually let me rephrase that yeah I have been lazy in everything this month hahaha however this is my first week back at working out since my ER incident and I've been taking it easy but I'm just so glad I'm back at it!


so first order of business! I got new stuff this month! ^_^ yes you've guessed it! a new My Glam bag, Birchbox, Clinique's spring bonus & new Crafts! wooo so I'm at the job at the moment and don't have my stuff to upload and what not so I will make another post later tonight! so look forward to that.



With Love...

-Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment