Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quick update!

Happy Saturday my lovely bloggers! sorry I haven't posted anything new or posted my "30 days" challenge posts, unfortunally I have been a bit under the weather. a week ago I had to go to the ER for a sharp pain in my right lower abdomen and ended up finding two rather large ovarian cysts and let me tell you they are not much fun they are painful, make you loose your appetite and make you feel nausea. I might need surgery for it the doctor wants me to come back in 6 weeks to check up on it but if I can't stand the pain then she would like to do surgery to remove it. I hope this eds up going away soo but if not then I will have to get surgery. so I apologize if i'm not doing my daily blogs I am going to try doing my best to write a little more.

I hope you all are having a great Saturday


.

No comments:

Post a Comment