Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Glam bag


Hooray for February! this is my very first Glambag and I am so happy cause the Myglam team gave us all these goodies!

February Glam bag includes:
- $100 gift certificate for NuMe hair tools
-X out shine control cream
-Nyx roll on shimmer {Mauve pink}
-Premier dead sea Cinderella mask
-Freeman facial mask sachets {Goji Berry}

I haven't been able to try anything out yet cause I have been so busy at the office and by the time I get home I'm just sooo exhausted but I will try the freeman facial mask tomorrow night and I'll write my review from it.




{Nyx Roll on shimmer Mauve pink}


{Mauve Pink}

i like this shimmer roll on because it's a very little kinda sweet pink that would go perfect for the wonderful first day. I will work on a how to post sometime this week :)



-With Love

Bri



No comments:

Post a Comment