Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Improvement #1: Be healthy

So I'm sitting on my bed thinking where do I even start with my Improvement list and finally after an hour I said"DUH! START WITH #1!" which is to try to be healthier, I wanna start with that one first because this past week that my Anemia has gotten worse and I'm not gonna lie it's my fault because I'm not taking care of myself and I'm not eating right nor am I exercising, and to be honest I don't want to get a heart disease or let my Anemia get any worse than it already is......so this week I started eating more healthier, dropped sodas(it's hard the first time but if you've done it before it's easier to kick) drinking more water, creating a workout routine,writing everything down and I even subscribe to "Woman's Health"




so far writing helps me keep track of what I'm doing how my progress is going and what I'm eating but I don't really just write what I'm eating I'm also writing what my thoughts and struggles are with my improvement so if this is something that might help you all you need is a great positive attitude, a goal and the most important one out of all what I said......a notebook hahaha jk Believe in yourself if I the contestants in The Biggest Loser can do it.....than you and I can too with God nothing is Impossible.....the word itself says it "I'm Possible"



No comments:

Post a Comment