Thursday, December 15, 2011

What a Lovely Jade


When I look at a Jade stone I think to myself It's such a beautiful stone! and to have it a part of your accessory's is a total must! I believe girl should have at least one piece of jade jewelry, however Jade can be somewhat expensive but that's why they have the faux jade stones ^_^ 
Did you know that the Jade stone is commonly used in India, China and Korea for their weddings, burials, statues etc.

My outcome:
20" Jade stone with gold necklace $25


 

2 comments:

  1. i agree, jade accessories are beautiful! that necklace is beautiful, did you make it? :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! ^_^
    yes I did, I made another one like it but with purple ones I'll post it on today's blog so you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete