Thursday, December 29, 2011

What I've learned in {{2011}}

This year has been so-so for me it wasn't too bad and it wasn't too good, it was very neutral of course I had my series of heartbreaks, emotional tolls, good friends, losing friends etc. but I will say this I am pretty blessed to be alive and and I'm greatful & I thank God that I've made it another year and as this chapter ends another one begins.

I've had my up's and downs like anyone in the world, but what makes us stronger is our faith and keeping our head up in that moment where you know you've hit rock bottom and eventually you get out of rock bottom and your okay again. This year I've lost people that I'm close to (not passing just certain events occurred where we both decided to go our separate ways) I'm currently estranged from my father, my brother is in jail for an accident that he had no control of (fyi he isn't my brother but i saw him grow up with my real brother) I've been decived by guys, you know go out for a date and two and then falls off the face of the planet and I couldn't go back to school.

However when I think of all the awful things I had to endure this year I think to myself..."what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger" and I'm still alive! if i wasn't i wouldn't be blogging now would i? haha jk jk but seriously when I think of all that I think on the brighter side of my brain, if my "friend" and father don't want to talk to me and cut me out of their life...fine it's their loss I know I'm a great friend and I know I'm a great daughter and the reason I know I am is because I love my family if they need something or need me I'm always there no matter what time of day or night. My brother is in jail for 6 months but I know he's coming out soon and when he does I know he'll be with us forever. guys are guys I know not all of them are the same but like i mention before it's their loss not mine and school...school is always going to be there it's not going away...unless buildings grow legs and walk away! {{yikes!!}}

so what I'm trying to say is we all have our hurts our loves, our fails and our successes. what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger remember that you are all brilliant and if your going threw a though time right now just remember that it could be far worse. life is beautiful we should embrace it.




No comments:

Post a Comment