Saturday, December 24, 2011

DIY: Homemade Lip Exfoliator

Good Morning everyone! sorry for not writing the past day or so I just got caught up with last minute shopping and wrapping presents and what not so today I want to share a Homemade Lip Exfoliator with you all,  It's pretty common that people get dried lips in the winter and a lot of people pay like $15-$20 for a small little tube to exfoliate your lips, times are though and sometimes that $15-$20 can be used for gas, food etc.  In the spirit of Christmas I thought I'd share this beauty tip with you...

Materials used:
-Brown Sugar
-Honey
-Olive Oil


Once mixed establish the exfoliator onto your lips and massage them with your finger for a couple of minutes, after that get a wet cloth and remove the exfoliator gently. 

How often should I Exfoliate my lips?

You should Exfoliate your lips at least once a week, some people do it twice a week or when they feel their lips are dry. 


Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment